• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Getting Your Game On!- A Beginner's Guide to Mr. Game and Watch [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furret24

Smash Master
Furret24 submitted a new guide:

A Beginner's Guide to Mr. Game and Watch - For those who want to get good with Mr. Game and Watch, check out this guide!

Before I start this guide, i'd just like to point out that since I lack any way to capture screenshots of the game, I will not be adding in-game screenshots to this guide. With that out of the way, I can now start this guide.

Mr. Game and Watch is a unique character. He is very overlooked by most of the smash community. As such he is a very underrated character. Today, I am going to go over his statistics, moves, and techniques to help you get a better understanding of the 2D Horror to...
Read more about this guide...

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Feels like a decent guide overall (I like the addition of which games all his moves are from) but lacks formatting and frame data. I would try to remove any subjective portions since they're not really what guides are for. One nitpick: I'm pretty sure DThrow doesn't genuinely combo until 130% (maybe against fatties). Its knockback growth is too high.

Furret24

Smash Master
Feels like a decent guide overall (I like the addition of which games all his moves are from) but lacks formatting and frame data. I would try to remove any subjective portions since they're not really what guides are for. One nitpick: I'm pretty sure DThrow doesn't genuinely combo until 130% (maybe against fatties). Its knockback growth is too high.
I removed the subjective parts in the customs section (don't really know why I added those in the first place).
Checked again on D-Throw combos. I was able to D-Throw into U-Special on Mario until 139%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom