• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Getting Vids off Youtube

balladechina212

Smash Ace

KillerDNA

Smash Rookie
nice but...

I have a mac, and the converter is for windows only. is there a converter for macs, or perhaps an alternate method? ive searched the net but all the ways i have tried so far do not work for some reason.

KillerDNA

Smash Rookie
i found a sub-par way. but it workds. I got firefox and that plugin like ye said (thanks for that) and for the .flv files I sent to Zamzar.com and they converted it into .mov files (lots of other file options as well). you only get 24 hours after theyve converted it to download it with the link in your email address. but it works well.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
When you use Vixy and you try to edit to vid, it gets messed up. So if you try to make a combo video and you try to get matches off of youtube, if you cut a clip, the whole clip turns green.

Top Bottom