• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Getting Project M

jth III

Smash Rookie
Hi I need help. I cant find a tutorial that will help me in my situation. I don't own brawl and my wii can't read discs but I do have homebrew. Does anyone know how or can direct me to a tutorial on how to get project m without brawl.

Your Face

Smash Apprentice
You'll need to get to get USB Loader GX on a flash drive. You'll need a Brawl ISO too, but I'm not allowed to give you that here on Smashboards. The flash drive probably needs to be bigger than 8 GB (since 8g ones are actually 7.21gb, and Brawl ISOs are usually 8gb). You then need to copy the "codes" folder from PM 3.6 and put that into the root of the flash drive. Then you put the Brawl ISO in a folder called "Super Smash Bros. Brawl [RSBE01]", which you put into a folder called "wbfs", which should be in the root of your flash drive. By the way, what's your spam email address?

jth III

Smash Rookie
I'm sorry what is a spam email address? Also I have usb loader gx and I did everything you said but when I start usb loader up it gets stuck on reintitializing devices can you help?

jth III

Smash Rookie
Thank you Narpas_sword for your help I can play project m now :D

Top Bottom