• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Getting Mdl0 files from iso question?

Xx KeNoH xX

Smash Rookie
So I have the hokuto no ken ( fist of the north star) wii game and according to the list I saw in the non-brawl games with mdl0 files it was one of them. It's the pachinko slot game. I opened up the iso in wii scrubber but all I found were a bunch of bin files and no mdl0 files so does anyone know what I should be doing? I'm sorry I'm really new to this but my plan is to rip the models of Kenshiro and Raoh and put them in brawl.

Edit: Well I figured out that I have to use a hex editor to pull the brres files out and open them in brawl box to get the mdl0 files but only a couple of the brres files that i pulled through HxD work and most don't at all. Does anyone know why. I copy from the first brres to the last one in which the last brres usually ends in .brres (i guess indicating file type)

Top Bottom