• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Getting Japenese Voice On A Certain Charecter?.

Prince Nero

Smash Cadet
just wondering is it possible to get a japenese voice on a charecter using the english version of brawl i only want to switch 1 voice in this case i want Ike's Japenese Voice while still having everything in english one more thing will my textures and music still work?. only codes i use are the file patch code tags in replays replays over 3 minutes colored shields and unristricted camera ohh and can someone give me a link where to get the voices and how to add them to brawl so far only things i know how to do are a add textures and music so please and thankyou

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Learn to use punctuation first, please. It makes reading posts much easier to understand.

I'm not knowledgeable on sound hacks like this, but I think you'll need something called Sawndz.

:phone:

Prince Nero

Smash Cadet
ok thank you very much just 2 more questions what program am i supposed to use to do this the file you gave just says about Hex Edit (Sorry Still kinda nooby) basically a guide sorry for asking much

Top Bottom