• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Getting input lag in every online game.

Barefoot

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheBarefootGamer
I'm trying to throw down some sick R.O.B play on smash ladder but my buttons don't seem to want to cooperate. I have a LAN adapter and a GC adapter and my TV isn't the problem. Everything's fine when I play local and it's driving me crazy! I'm getting up to a half second delay in almost all of my games, does anyone know whats going on?

Arrei

Smash Lord
Perhaps your internet just needs to be rebooted? People with normally good internet still need the occasional reset too.

pollo20x6

Smash Journeyman
I've got the same setup and every now and then my internet gets all screwy like that. Lag up the butt.
One time it was cuz we didn't pay the bill. Other times it's just sorta periodic. Like during a certain time frame, the internet gets all slow and regardless of whether or not we reset the router, it stays slow between those hours.

Top Bottom