• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

getting 100% in SSE

dolerka

Smash Rookie
I have beaten SSE but am only at 84% i don't which places to go back to.
do i go back to the places with the flashing crowns?
inb4google

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
Yeah check out the flag areas. To be honest though look at some FAQs or something to help you out with everything. It can be pretty tough finding everything quickly if you're just looking on your own. There are a few things here and there that are tough to find to be honest.

SilverLanayru

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SilverLanayru
3DS FC
1977-0801-2134
Switch FC
SW-1383-4892-7702
Yeah check out the flag areas. To be honest though look at some FAQs or something to help you out with everything. It can be pretty tough finding everything quickly if you're just looking on your own. There are a few things here and there that are tough to find to be honest.
I'd totally agree it's prety challenging to find what you've missed out on the levels with a flag on top of them. Currently in the SSE, I have around 92-93% complete...I myself is still trying to figure out what I've actually missed and most of my flag areas are in the Subspace Bomb Factory and bits of the forest and plains areas.

BASEBALLFURIES

Smash Cadet
i used a guide to get through. most of it is just checking every nook and cranny but i'd say about 5 % is very obscure, such as doing something offscreen

Top Bottom