• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Get Yourself a Gun" - The Tony Soprano Support Thread

D

Deleted member

giphy.gif

Who is Tony?

Anthony Soprano is the main character from influenceual prestige drama the Sopranos. A New Jersey mob boss and family man, Tony's world becomes conflicted when has to go into therapy after a panic attack. The conflict this creates is felt throughout the series. He was played to perfection by the late James Gandolfini

Why Tony?
The Sopranos is THE prestige drama seires. It was one lf the fiest big water-cooler shows that HBO would become known for. Shows like Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones owe it a lot. The show has also seen a resurgence as of late due to memes around the series. The series does contain violence and swearing, but we already have a character who steals people's faces in here so I don't see it as a huge deal breaker .

What can Tony do?
Tony gets in multiple fights during the course of the series, he would likely be a heavy slow fighter with powerful hits. He would use a gun for a lot of his attacks. He could also summon fellow members of his crew to help put.

The Bada Bing
(Support Club)

Speed Weed Speed Weed
Luigi The President Luigi The President
OrpheusTelos OrpheusTelos
DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon
Flyboy Flyboy

Last edited by a moderator:

Blitzwing

Smash Cadet
Woke up this mornin' got myself a gun.

The only reason I couldn't see Tony getting in, is because his actor, James Gandolfini is dead. But, if they can use his likeness and hire a good impressionist (like what they did with the games based on Scarface and the Godfather), he could get in.

Top Bottom