• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GEORGIA TECH ROLL. Now open for smashing!

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
cause teching in place is scrubsauce supreme.

olololololololol!!!!11!!!11!!1

but yeah.

I'm in armstrong at gatech. If anyone ever wants to smash with me, gimme a PM and i'll give you the info (phone and room).

also anyone who wants to smash with me should smash with tong also. he's cool. tong's a cool name.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Sup foo. Ive been smashing with Tong for about 4 years now. WE I SHIGH SCHOOL BUDDIESZORZ. I should be making more trips to tech as Southern Poly has a small smashing community as well.

Professor X

Smash Apprentice
Well clearly I don't know how to get into the dorms. I guess they give y'all keys for security or something.

But I'm at Tech every day, though I don't live on campus. Late afternoons are good.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
All of ye must come to G4S4!! Seriously. Especially you XIF, now that you're in GA, you should start your school tournament campaign with ours, seeing as how the only series in GA to larger than this was Wes', and even then our attendance is always close to his ^.^

You too Prof. X! I havn't seen you in forever, and every time I do, you don't stay for singles! Argh. Stay for singles next time dammit! lol.

Professor X

Smash Apprentice
Uh, guilty as charged. But let the record reflect that:
1) The last major GA tournament held singles on a Monday
2) I have been to at least two of your G4S tournies and stayed both times.

And I'm pretty sure I'll be there for this one too- and I vow to only be three stocked in pools.

Top Bottom