• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Project M Locator Thread

Eagle Smash

Smash Cadet
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&authuser=0&mid=zpJUM6P9J_3k.kOFUXDW86qGU

Leave your tag and address (city or a given location works). Twitter optional.

If you're in a crew, feel free to give me the name and most frequent location of your crew. Twitter, FB groups optional.

If you host frequent tournaments, give me the tournament name and venue. Twitter, FB Group/ Repeating Event Pages optional.

In any case, feel free to leave me short notes. 'Only available during school breaks' or 'once a month/ week, etc' or maybe some names of your crew members, etc.

We'll keep it clean and simple, in here.

Hopefully, this can cinch up a few gaps between non-Facebook users and help some lazier smash players gain a little incentive to meet others offline.

Last edited:

Eagle Smash

Smash Cadet
This has picked up a pretty good bit.

There is also a map available for Georgia Smash 4, for those who may be interested.

Top Bottom