• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General Pop/Dance Music Discussion

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Katy Perry's new album Prism is available to listen to now on her website.
I think she attempted to move slightly away from pop and closer to electronic genres. There are some songs that were definitely made for radio play, however, most of it sounds so different and unexpected. The main reason why I believe she attempted to slightly move away from pop music is because most of the songs on her new album are ones that you need to pay attention to to enjoy. Imo, you can't listen to these songs while working or thinking about other things or It will go by with out you noticing. I haven't read the lyrics yet so I can't judge that. I really don't like the song Roar, but I like all the other ones so far.
I only listened to most of the songs once so I might think very differently about Prism after I buy it and really listen to it.

Top Bottom