• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GC controller screws

FunkeyMonkey

Smash Rookie
I have several tri-wing screws that are stripped or discolored and would like to replace with OEM like tri-wing. I don't see any on Ebay for GC. I do see several sets for GBA tri-wing. By the picture, they appear to be a couple threads longer, which should be fine for the controller. Does anyone know if GBA external screws uses the same diameter as GC controller?

CbM_

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-1723-7582-5511
i have several gba´s and i checked...
sooo, i came the conclusion that theywork perfectly fine, BUT they dont look similar to the original gc screws if that is something u want. AND please, do not screw them in with a lot of force and stuff. Just screw them in and stop if u feel resistance, or you will DAMAGE THE SHELL and they will get kinda stuck...
and actually i have to thank you because i didnt know that and now i can replace my screws without any risks just like there are with 3rd partys... have fun! °u°

Top Bottom