• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GC controller Analog stick replacement.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
Hi,
Like the title says... im looking for a plastic replacement for my left analog stick. Im tired of this rubber replacement that get wrecked within weeks of playing... im looking to a more plasticly stick that could last way longer.

I had a generic controller with a plasticly C-stick...and i destroyed the controller to replace the Cstick of my current controller...and the plastic thing while it felt awkward at the beggining, has proven to be way more durable than the original nintendo rubber soft Cstick.

Im looking for something similar but for the analog left stick... since i got tired of replacing rubber ones.
Any ideas?.

cornandbeans

Smash Cadet
Hi,
Like the title says... im looking for a plastic replacement for my left analog stick. Im tired of this rubber replacement that get wrecked within weeks of playing... im looking to a more plasticly stick that could last way longer.

I had a generic controller with a plasticly C-stick...and i destroyed the controller to replace the Cstick of my current controller...and the plastic thing while it felt awkward at the beggining, has proven to be way more durable than the original nintendo rubber soft Cstick.

Im looking for something similar but for the analog left stick... since i got tired of replacing rubber ones.
Any ideas?.
i would advise you replace the controller before the joystick lol. the official gamecube controllers are much, much, MUCH more durable than the generic aftermarket controllers. I have had one I used for years before I sold it and didn't have to replace anything, and the rubber on the joystick was still in tact and in good condition. so yeah, get an official gamecube controller. they're only about $15 bucks, maybe even a little cheaper and far more durable than that aftermarket garbage

Last edited:
Top Bottom