• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gay Snake

kirbstir

Smash Lord
You can upb into a Snake who is upb recovering no matter how far he is from the stage, because the helicopter will knock you out of your own upb, even if he releases early and you miss.

The fun part about this is he's either forced to recover early, allowing you to fake it and just grab the ledge/dair, or he'll try to recover as high as possible, so you can get him with tornado or something. Just watch out for the grenades/mine as he comes back down.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Kirbstir! Good to hear from you! It's been a long time since I last saw you at MLG NYC! I miss TA...

I've noticed the same thing, but wasn't entirely sure the timing would work. It's good to know that it does. I've only played Snake a few times, but from my (very) limited experience it seems to be one of the matches that Meta has more trouble with.

Have any other MK players that have placed well in events been sharing their thoughts on Meta or ideas they have come up with? I haven't seen much, and its tough to dig through an unfamiliar forum.

Shears

Smash Master
ive played chillins snake a couple times, basically dont glide, and use uthrows, tornado KOs over the top and drill rush against his edgeguarding. chase him off the edge and use upB to KO, like kirbstir said, the cypher will save you. try to get behind him to attack or diagnally above because you will be able to avoid his tilts easier but even that doesnt work great. dont stop airdodging or sidestepping. thats all the advice i can give because thats what ive used and seems to work best against snake. i can beat every snake i play using this style except chillins, i still cant beat chillin.

Top Bottom