• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf's Final Smash

Visual

Smash Cadet
Assuming Ganondorf comes back in Brawl (which I'll bet every cent I have that he does), I'd think his final smash would be something similar to Bowser's, only instead he turns into pig Ganon for a short time.

What do you guys think?

skullkidd

Smash Ace
Yeah, TP beast form.
Cross between Bowser's and Fox's.
He turns into the Beast and thrashes and stuff, but only his jumping and movement can be controlled.

Chepe

Smash Lord
Beast Ganon would be my bet. Kinda like the Landmaster in terms of size, but it would be faster and have a physical attack...

nukethemall73

Smash Cadet
mix of sword/no sword? like, have long ranged sword attacks and the use his non sword hand, knees, feet, and forehead (why not, i bet hes got a killer headbutt) for closer ranged attacks

SonicMario

Smash Master
I had a dream once about Ganondorf sporting some type of medieval helmet and this purple sphere aura would surround him and it would all explode damaging foes alot O_O

Mavridik

Smash Cadet
The final smash for ganondorf will be the transformation into ganon.
But i don't know witch beast too chose between the one of ocarina of time with the 2 swords or the one in twilight princess.
But the one in ocarina will have more moves set compare to the beast one.

Camalach

Smash Apprentice
pig ganon FTW. Wouldnt you rather be a huge controllable monster that can damage the entire stage with one swipe of his pitch fork then a rabid best that you have barely any control of?

Top Bottom