• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf vs. Palutena

Uopo

Smash Rookie
What can I do? If I get naired once its straight from 0%->50%. She can camp me with projectiles and her aerials seem to have very good priority over ganons and can easily juggle with uair and nair. She has very little endlag and cant be edgeguarded pretty much at all.
All advices welcome!

R208

Smash Cadet
If caught in Nair, and on a stage with platforms, DI towards the platforms and see if you can tech away.

She's very easy to 2-Frame, which means she either needs to land on stage, or risk D-Air 2-Framing her. You can bait the stage recovery, which means you can punish with w/e on reaction.

Up-Air and Fair out-range a lot of her options, but your best bet is to do fade-away aerials and catch the approach. You can also Dash Attack into their short hop and be fine most of the time.

Top Bottom