• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf for top tier!!

supercake

Smash Apprentice
:laugh::laugh:

I felt sad ganon is one of theonly characters that didnt have one. Ok he is strong. thunderstorming is ok. Did I mention he is strong! Seriously, what are the chanecs?

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
I would love him to be top tier so all the noobs switch to him!

PredictablyStubborn

Smash Apprentice
Ganondorf is both strong, and strong. It thus follows that he has no weakness, which is very important for making a viable argument of why he should be top tier.

Triforce_Chauzu

Smash Apprentice
I'd love it if he was that good that he could be top tier... But, because to his speed, build and lack of projectiles, I highly doubt it. Ganondorf should be at least mid tier though - his insane strength is good enough for that. Also, he does have a good ground game, and if the enemies over him, he's got a few good aerials too.

But I guess Ganondorf players will have to train against facing projectile spammers...

:034:

Smash Hero
If I got a nickle for every time somebody said Ganondorf will be top tier...

I wouldn't have a nickle.

Kio Iranez

Smash Ace
Ganon won't even be middle tier anymore unless more people play him. He could've been a little higher in Melee were it not for people almost completely ignoring him. =_=

rampant_apart

Smash Apprentice
Ganon won't even be middle tier anymore unless more people play him. He could've been a little higher in Melee were it not for people almost completely ignoring him. =_=
Thank you for being reasonable. I see too many people say that if a low tier character were played way more they'd simply have to be top tier. At least you're being realistic about it.

Devil7

Smash Journeyman
On the edge of Final Destination waiting to kill y
Ganon is good if you can shield grab, t-storm, and shield dash. His thunder punch totally kills and easily comboed into a fair for nice damage and possible spikeage if you get them over the edge. And we can't forget tech reading which if done can lead to some major damage build up. However as Ganon is my main I would honestly not want to see him as top tier. First tiers really don't determine how good a character actually is. Now that isn't to say that some characters aren't natually a little better than others, but top tier characters always get played. I really don't won't to go to SSBB tourney and see 6 other ganons.

Kio Iranez

Smash Ace
Yup. When you're the only good (insert character here) player at an event, you're recognized. And Ganon is so underplayed, it's not even funny.

SN3S

Smash Apprentice
Yup. When you're the only good (insert character here) player at an event, you're recognized. And Ganon is so underplayed, it's not even funny.
Aye, I like that about playing Ganondorf. It was like when I'd pull out my Bowser in Melee.

And Ganondorf has an uphill battle in Brawl TBH. He also requires perfection during play.

Devil7

Smash Journeyman
On the edge of Final Destination waiting to kill y
No kidding in order to play ganon you have to at the top of your game and pull no punches. The best tactic iv'e seen to get ahead in a match is master his dair and learn to spike with it. Throw some over the edge and spike at low percents. Now of course this doesn't work on floaties like meta, kirby, and DDD.

Top Bottom