• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf Combo Video (Preview)

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
Hmm.... The name of my combo video is The Path of the Gerudo King, but it seems that there is a guide with the same name by Tipman unfortunately.... It is quite a coincidence that someone else has already come up with the same name before....

Is it okay to use the name? Just wondering.... Well anyways, here's the video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaVoN8kLdgI

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
You've got potential to make a good combo video, but I've got a couple gripes:

1. Repetition in a combo video is boring. If we see half the video with the same character over and over, it's boring. If we see half the video with the same gamer tag on the opponent, it makes it invalid as playing someone a million times over and comboing them is different from being able to combo all sorts of people.

2. Most of that video was edge guarding. The only thing I saw there that really excited me was the Marth combo. Edge guarding is okay for some of a combo video (especially with Ganon), but make sure you've got some good meaty stuff in there too.

3. Big names. If you've got any videos of you playing big name people with recognized tags, put them in there. That always helps the authenticity of a combo video =P I like to know the person I'm watching is actually getting these combos on good people, not just rehashed strings of moves on mediocre players.

Can't wait til it's finished!

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Saint Patrick: <3 hi ^_^

Biazzarro Flame: You're edguarding stuff was pretty cool. Basically everything Saint Patrick said is good advice. Also, wavedash off the edge -> Bair is hella fast and VERY useful for edgeguarding.

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
Thanks you guys, but unfortunately I wasn't able to receive any advices since I was so busy working on my combo video. The good thing is that I have already used two of the advices that Saint Patrick gave me without any comments.

My combo video will come out sometime around tonight, so be aware of it.

Top Bottom