• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon has a lot of kicks...

Theosmeo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LastOfTheM
3DS FC
0576-7286-5643
He has 13 kicks: Uair, Nair, Dair, Dtilt, Ftilt, Utilt, Wizkick, Bthrow, Usmash, Dsmash, fall getup, trip getup, pummel

But only 7 punches: Jab, Wizpunch, Fair, Bair, Fthrow, ledge attack, punch at the end of Dark dive

2 slams: gerudo, dthrow

2 elbows: Fsmash, DA

And only 1 magic attack: Dark dive grab

Don´t even get me started on Uthrow, what even is he doing?

Blobface

Smash Lord
NNID
everyone1 (Bob)
3DS FC
3454-0482-6740
Well, Ganon is really tall and is designed around having lots of range, so from a design standpoint it makes sense to favor his huge legs over his... less-huge arms.

U-throw is almost an awesome attack. He tosses his opponent above him like a ragdoll then winds up to punch them in the gut, surely eradicating their innards and dealing incalculable damage... then just goes "whatevs" and casually shoves them up into the air.

Theosmeo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LastOfTheM
3DS FC
0576-7286-5643
U-throw is almost an awesome attack. He tosses his opponent above him like a ragdoll then winds up to punch them in the gut, surely eradicating their innards and dealing incalculable damage... then just goes "whatevs" and casually shoves them up into the air.
Alright, well that´s pretty cool
dealing incalculable damage...
Pretty sure it´s just eleven tho :75M:

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
Oh yes i agree make a whole thread about how ganon kicks people i love it what else ya got for me bob

Last edited:
Top Bottom