• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon Buffs for the next and possible patch (9/30)

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Hopefully.
Ground Wizkick does 2% more damage and has a knockback buff.

UpB has a damage % buff not sure how much & knockback buff ALOT !

One of his throws is a kill throw.

DownSmash 1st kick always connects into 2nd

Thats pretty much it...
Would also love if his grab pummel done 4%

This is for the December patch

@Karsticles lma00000 at 0 end lag on DAir are you crazy?

I would love to 0 - Death someone with DAir looool Ganondorf Electric/Dark Type

Last edited:

Bobert

"...And His Music Was Electric"
NNID
MetallicBlur
Switch FC
SW-1415-6753-4608
Auto Cancel D-Air(or even N-Air possibly), faster jab, more grab range, kill throw, faster air speed and act faster out of a successful flame choke(untechable might be a bit much). Auto-Cancel D-Air and faster air speed would probably only happen in a perfect world though.

Edit: Bowser's up throw might have convinced me that an untechable flame choke with faster startup might not actually be so bad. It could help considering the fact that Dorf's grab is so awful in general. If anything, I hope that his grab gets more range. Same with his dash grab and less end lag on it too.

Last edited:

Oneirohero

Smash Rookie
NNID
litb007
I'd kind of like to have Ganon's Up-Tilt changed so he's not stuck in an agonisingly long start up and be able to choose when I put my foot down. Honestly, even if early drops had reduced damage and knockback it would certainly be better than leaving my crotch open for about any sized character to punch.

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
I'd kind of like to have Ganon's Up-Tilt changed so he's not stuck in an agonisingly long start up and be able to choose when I put my foot down. Honestly, even if early drops had reduced damage and knockback it would certainly be better than leaving my crotch open for about any sized character to punch.
Either give it full SA, canceling the attack with shield or variable degrees of damage and knockback by ending the attack early with another button press could be excellent alternatives instead of "I HOPE THIS WORKS".

Top Bottom