• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon = BEAST!!

Mackaveli

Smash Rookie
the title says it all.

i rly dnt care about all that much about ganon's speed, lag, or watever, he's still the beast he was in melee to me its just that we need to get out of that l-cancelling mode and think outside the box on how to use with this man's (or thing's) absolutely ridicufied power.

he is simply a beast: he made ppl practically soil themselves when he first appeared in zelda :laugh:, he pWned all new ssbm players in event 37 and his unlock fight when the game first came out (i never played ssbm64, so he f***ed me up :dizzy:), and he has since kicked many an a$$

plus, we all kno that every once in a while, whether its against a scrubby cpu or human player, at one point or another we pick ganondorf to fight just to see how badly we can kick our opponent(s) a$$(es) lol

This has been a p|_|blic service anouncement by yours truly, Mackaveli.

err

Smash Journeyman
uh.. yeah.

i played melee tonight, and had to revisit the real red beastndorf. needless to say, i played like chit. i played melee ganon like a pussycat. i was so ****in scared of my opponent, i never ever faired him. it's like i couldn't convince myself that things would be alright, that i could just l-cancel and run away/jab.

it was actually kinda funny, but really disappointing at the same time. then that cloud sorta lifted and i started abusing the retreating Fair. oh god did that feel good

Gensuke

Smash Rookie
Gannon = the Beastly of beasts and will always be the beastliest! can anyone take the king of beast... no one can out beast the beastadorf!

Acid_Wolf

Smash Cadet
I mained Ganon in melee and he was good... I only had issues fighting Kirby/Purin with him (they ducked under my down b.) But now he's so slow he's just unusable. I still play him from time to time because like the thread title implies, he is a beast.

Mackaveli

Smash Rookie
exactly.

it just feels like u own the world when ur winning with ganon. and then his new sideb just makes me feel like my opponent is nothing more than a worthless slob as ganon pounds them into the ground lol

Top Bottom