• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganging up on Corrin's online?

D

Deleted member

I've noticed when playing Free for All matches online people generally go for the Corrin player as of late, myself included. Luckily I just beat everyone in the game I was in, but has anyone else been dealing with this?

KirbCider

Smash Ace
If you're playing in For Fun you're most likely coming across a Taunt Party and trying to fight, which they might not be too happy with.

Sometimes people during Taunt Parties will have that gang up mentality regardless if you do anything or not. If you're playing Free For All in For Glory and that's happening? I'm honestly not to sure myself. I know that a lot of people were unhappy with Corrins inclusion.

I also know that a lot of people get tired of constantly seeing the new DLC fighters everywhere after release and are probably taking their frustrations out on you. I've already had someone use "No DLC" and "Pay2Win" as a tag because I play Bayonetta and my friend plays Corrin. Other than that, maybe you could of had the most percent and therefore considered as an easy target and KO perhaps?

There could be many reasons why people can target someone specifically, but I haven't heard of anyone targetting just Corrins yet.

MarMarTheGreat

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dylannumar2
3DS FC
2595-2936-3247
Dont gang up on my boy Corrin..You messing with the wrong Lord..

I totally dont gang up on Bayonettas online for fun..I am very pure guys

Top Bottom