• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gaming Mouse

johnny3

Smash Rookie
I want to treat myself to a gaming mouse. Was considering the Logitech MX518. Any comments or recommendations?

rokimomi

Smash Lord
When using that mouse. you play like you have teh hacks. Get it, im assuming there are better if you go deeper into the specs though, but its not like buying this one is a bad choice at all.

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
I had a Razer Copperhead. It was by far the best gaming mouse I have ever owned. I will be buying the DeathAdder as soon as I get the money. You really cant go wrong with Razer mouses. They cause much less than the Logitech series, they are lightning quick (2000dpi 3G Infrared Sensor), and they have won more awards than all the other companies.

The only down side is they are all wire mouses. I love the fact I don't run out of power and need to change batteries in the middle of an online game. A lot of my friends don't like it simply because it is not wireless.

Trust me and go to this site to see for yourself. http://www.razerzone.com
I believe Best Buy sells them.

-F_a_T_e-

Smash Cadet
^^^ i agree w/ everything

Razors are sweet, and maybe a little expensive but there worth it. They have a lot of options and last quite a while, not 2 mention their awesome performance.

Top Bottom