• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gameshark trouble

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
I guess this should go here, but anyways....It has nothing to do with one screwing up my save file or anything. In fact, I'm trying to import a snapshot from it to the computer, but I don't have the disk anymore. You see, I got a gameboy/color gameshark off ebay a while ago to fool around with my pokemon games, and it came with the disk and all. I never ran it on the computer though, thinking I wouldn't need it and now it is lost. Does anyone know where I can get the files I need, or where I can find a copy of the disk? I still have the wire, just need the disk.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Try the gameshark website, they might release it on there. Otherwise, don't know.
The gameshark I'm using is one made by Datel, brought over to the US as Gameshark. So no, the current site wouldn't have it, but maybe Datel's site will.

Top Bottom