• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamelots Tourney S.A. Tx 6/23

Goregrind

Smash Rookie
1vs1:​

1st: Smiles
2nd: Gore
3rd: J. R. (Crystal City)
4th: Save the Queen

2vs2's were not played due to lack of teams registered.

I would like to give a special thanks to Cliff for letting me drink his blood, which I believe to be a major contributing factor to my performance.

-Caleb VI

Nike.

Smash Hero
lol now we know exactly who you are

(copy and paste ftw)

Finally I get a top 8 seed, I can now retire. Now for shout-outs

Felix: Thanks for yet another tourney and screwing up the bracket so I actually advanced two more rounds then before. You were really off on our tourney matches, yet you always won on friendlies.

Caleb G: Your Ice Climbers are too great, I enjoyed losing bad to them (I was the red marth player)

Bear: Our matches were probably my favorite and twice we had to play in both(lol) tourneys. I thought you would get farther but oh well.

Kyle: I really need to ban Mute City just for you but your 3-stock comeback on PStadium was incredible.

Fear: omg you made me officially hate fox with a passion, your combos are just too great for me to handle

Mr.C: Thanks for the laughs at the end, I was that guy sitting next to you when you were playing randoms with some other guy (You have the best link I've ever seen)

To random guy in the pink shirt: No thanks for trying to cheat me out on banning random stages, I know never to talk to you again.

Everyone else: sorry if I didn't remember names, there was a lot of new faces in the crowd

Nike.

Smash Hero
Uhh, I don't remember

I played Bear in match one (lost)

match 2 was against some random guy in pink (lost)

after the bracket screw-uo:

match one was aginst Caleb (lost)

match two was aginst Felix (won)

played Kyle on match 3 (won)

lost to Bear again in match 4

Top Bottom