• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamecube Controller wont work with my adapter

Pedah

Smash Rookie
Hello guys!
First of all: Im new to Smashboards and i hope this is the right place to ask for help.
So a few days ago I got an adapter to connect my GC-Controller with my pc (this one: http://www.mayflash.com/Products/PCUSB/PC051.html ) so I could finally play Project M and join the community. After installing the driver my pc said "everything is working properly" and i installed Dolphin and the Community version of Project M, which worked aswell. I then had to use a programm called "zadig" to modify the adapters driver to make it work with Dolphin and I could play Project M for a day, but the next day my controller wouldnt work at all eventhough my pc said it should and after reinstalling the driver I already have no clue how to fix it.

Top Bottom