• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamecube Controller wont work in hacked brawl.

Emarus

Smash Rookie
Just recently my gamecube controllers haven't been working in brawl when its hacked. The only things that do work are the wii remotes. The gamecube controllers work till Gecko OS loads the game. I've tried a bunch of things but nothing seems to be changing. Any help would be appreciated.

ChuteTheMessenger

Village's Strongest Hitman
That is very odd. What gamecube controller are you using, and what are you using to load your game? (what settings, too)

Emarus

Smash Rookie
I'm using the latest Gecko OS version with default settings and I'm using a wired nintendo brand controller.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Try using Gecko 1.9.1, the newer ones have bugs in them. 1.9.1 seems to be the best as of now.

Emarus

Smash Rookie
THANK YOU!!! I used Gecko OS 1.9.1 instead of 1.9.3.1 and it worked perfectly.

sirentu

Smash Rookie
this has been happening to me forever... and im using 1.9.1, normal GC controller, and it does it on any game... going to try 1.9.3 right now (sorry for reviving old topics, it just relates to my problem)

TzC

Smash Rookie
anyone ever fix this problem because im having it and its annoying i have it with all wii games but works fine with hbc and vc

Kite216

Smash Cadet
someone please tell me that this issue was somehow fixed because I just started having this problem and cannot find a solution at the moment. Every forum topic that I have seen with this issue has never been resolved and I'm not sure if the people with the problem either found a soulution on their own or just gave up on brawl mods, which I REALLY do not want to do! >...<

Top Bottom