• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gameclucks March 6th Monthly Results!

Jem.

Smash Master
Melee doubles:

Jem/OMGage 1st (Fox/Jiggs)
Eggz/Toph 2nd (Fox/Shiek / Fox)
Silent Wolf/Vish 3rd (Fox/Falcon)

Brawl doubles:

Jem/Sagemoon 1st (MK/ Pit)
Felix/Nerd 2nd (Diddy Kong / Falco-MK)
Jamn/Itakio 3rd (Snake - ROB / MK)

BRACKET LINK -- http://allisbrawl.com/brackets/bracket7825.gif

Brawl singles:
Itakio 1st (Green MK)
Eggz 2nd (White MK)
Jem 3rd (Red MK)
Carlos 4th (Red MK)

BRACKET LINK -- http://allisbrawl.com/brackets/bracket7826.gif

Melee singles: to be honest i left before it finished so when i find out ill edit the post.

MY SHOUTOUTS/etc:

SHOUTOUTS:​

Felix - I really hope you aren't considering quitting. We all have days like these, remember my placing in August? Fun hanging/playing with you friday

Nerd - youre hella good. just keep playing was fun hanging with you friday too and thanks for the help

Eggz - Good job today man. Not much else to say. I told you that you're good even before the tournament. Good job on everyone that you beat, including me. it was good to see.
Itakio - Good job winning. I thought I was gonna get you when I had a 2-0 set lead, but you came back really well! way to rep your side of the region, youre really good. i can tell why you nearly took a game off havok now.

Sagemoon -- Thanks for teaming, and good job beating Zeio

Everyone else that I played - gg's!

ETC​
In singles this is who I played and how I did

2-0 gimpyfish
2-0 dr.mario
2-1 Jamntoast
2-0 Sagemoon
2-3 Itakio
2-3 Eggz

I wasn't mad about losing to Eggz, I hoped that us playing helped him out a bit and that I'm not just blabbering or giving him bad matchup advice haha and hes my homie. I was a little upset that I lost to Itakio because I had a 2-0 set lead then all 3 next matches were last hit, but the better player for the day won :]. I have more work to do, but with how close I lost both sets, those aren't major adjustments.

Chip.

you know what to do
5th: Sagemoon (Pit)
5th: Zeionut (Snake/MK)
7th: Jamnt0ast (ROB/Snake/MK)
7th: ?

~ Valdens, STILL on Chip's account

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
That's a lot of Meta Knights, haha. How many people entered Brawl singles in total?

Jem.

Smash Master
haha that isnt worth saving Renegade.. this is the first time in WA history we've had results like these, and I doubt it'll happen again. Usually at these monthly's on the west side I'm the only consistent placing MK, and sometimes Carlos.

Also, I'm not sure about payouts. I got $40 for melee doubles, $40 for brawl doubles, and $60 for brawl singles.

Top Bottom