• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GameBridge users, help me out!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
So I've been recording matches and whatnot with the Adaptec GameBridge for a good while now. I love the thing! Anyway, I had to reformat my computer, and as such, I lost the recording software. Sadly, I can't find my CD to reinstall the software-- making my hardware useless

I don't think it's illegal, since I already bought the software, but I was wondering if anyone out there that uses a GameBridge as well, could you rip the CD into an ISO and send it to me please? Any help would be appreciated.

-Xsy

PinkPwnageFrenzy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PinkPwnageFrenzy
The iso for it is in the stickied gamebridge topic.

reuploaded the installation CD as an ISO for convenience.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=04PE4WM2
and just for good measure, also from the topic:
*Note* You may ONLY download this file if you own the gamebridge and either A) lost your cd, B) purchased a gamebridge that did not come with this CD, or C) corrupted or otherwise damaged your CD. Downloading and using this file without owning the licensed gamebridge IS considered illegal

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
It says that the download file is temporary unavailable, and it has been ever since you posted.

Hopefully it'll work eventually.

Top Bottom