• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamebridge on Vista issues

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
I'm having some issues installing Gamebridge onto Vista.

I've followed all the instructions up to the check "Run as an Admin" in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJd_lvEWCs8

For some reason the Run as an Admin is faded out and I can't change it. I'm on the main user admin account and I'm not sure how to check the box.

After that, my stupid laptop can't seem to install the adapter. Keeps popping up "check solutions online, find the driver on computer" blah blah and then ends up not installing the adapter.

Some assistance is greatly needed.
oh I have a Vista Home Basic whatever bit-32

UPDATE: I was able to change the "Run as an Admin" setting, now I'm just stuck at the cannot find driver"

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
I had this problem and I was really pissed off, since I had installed it once but something had gone wrong with the installation and I had to do it again. Basically I uninstalled the Gamebridge manually in my hardware manager, and then I went through my registries and deleted everything related to the Gamebridge. Then I plugged it into a different USB port. Finally worked.

Top Bottom