• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamebreaking Feature in Any Smash Game

Sudoi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blargbla
Well, I just opened the floodgates.

If you could have any absurd gamebreaking feature in any smash game, what would it be?

My choice?
Kirby can Chaingrab every character in smash 4, with any throw... Infinitely. With an infinite grab range. And a shield the size of FD.

KirbyOP (New Twitch emote, my idea kappa)

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Z-Cancelling. Removing all landing lag upon hitting the ground in 64 is kinda gamebreaking.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I've heard of that before, but couldn't tell if it was a joke. Is it a real thing?
Yeah, it's real. You go into your normal landing animation (as if you were landing from a jump). Also, it's an 11-frame window instead of a 7-frame window.

Sudoi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blargbla
Yeah, it's real. You go into your normal landing animation (as if you were landing from a jump). Also, it's an 11-frame window instead of a 7-frame window.
Sounds like it sets up for some ****ing insane combos.

Top Bottom