• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game reverts back to brawl

tmak1313

Smash Rookie
I just downloaded this game about a week ago, and I played around with it a bit then but didn't have time to get really into it until today. This morning I was messing around with several characters to compare their movesets to what I knew from Brawl, and then I noticed something strange. I played a single match against a CPU as Lucario and everything was working fine. When it ended, I loaded back into another game and then noticed that none of his moves were the Project M variants anymore (I noticed because the animations for neutral air look significantly different). All of the characters went back to their Brawl movesets, but some things from PM stayed, such as the ability to air dodge directionally.

Does anybody know what the problem is or how to keep the game in Project M mode once it's loaded until I want to stop playing?

Vashimus

Smash Master
Reformat the SD card by taking the files out and putting them back in. That usually fixes it for me.

Kally Wally

Smash Ace
Also, make sure your SD card isn't write-locked. There should be a switch for that somewhere on it.

Top Bottom