• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game Freezing when someone dies (Project M 3.5)

Rudi91

Smash Rookie
I am using CFG USB Loader, 2 gb micro sd-Adapter Card, and when launching the game ocarina is activated and I also need to put "VBI" in hook type or the game wont even launch and right when someone dies the game just freeze, I also tried with "AXNextFrame" hook type but the game freezes right before the announces says "Ready".
Version 3.0 worked fine for me except when mario uses his cape the game freezes, I never tried to fix that lol, and I used the VBI hook type

I tried to join irc channel but the "Can't use this command in this window" keep showing even after registring and doing the authentication command

Last edited:

Rudi91

Smash Rookie
I fixed it.
I forgot to move the gct file to codes folder of usb loader (SD:usbloader\codes) instead of the default codes folder

Last edited:

Sizeable D

Smash Rookie
That *kind of* fixed my problem too. Now I just need to figure out why Ganon and Bowser crash my game...

Sizeable D

Smash Rookie
What did you do to fix it because I'm experiencing the same problem and there isn't a whole lot of info on this issue.
So I thought I had fixed it (and maybe I did?) but then certain other characters would **** up the game and usually I'm pretty good at troubleshooting this kind of thing but I still haven't fixed it. I've just been playing a lot more Melee.

Top Bottom