• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game and Watch

NBK

Smash Rookie
Okay, ever since i got brawl i have been playing with the same 9 guys from my track team, we do 2 on 2 tourneys every friday and winner gets 10 bucks (5 per person). I mainly use Ike and my partner is Diddy Kong. Now we can beat everyone else except a really annoying GnW and a camping Zelda. its the same thing over and over again, Dins fire spam -> game and watch constantly spamming the down smash double hammer crap next to zelda, and when i get close enough i get knocked up and zelda juggles me with dins fire or GnW up b and spam his down key move. Since the default map is Temple this gets really really annoying. Even worst once in a while GnW gets lucky with that judgement crap and i get knocked out at like 20%. And my partner's projectiles get deflected from Zeldas sphere move .. somthing love or GnW's bacon :p Since GnW's torch is buffed insanely, Diddy gets owned really early when i'm countering/dodging Dins fire. Due to Ikes speed and jump ability getting from the botton layer of hyrule to the top quickly is hard, and i spend half my game chasing them , the other half trying to evade their projectiles. :mad: Is there any solution to this? This is even worst than Pits Hiyayayay spam ._.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Your mini tourneys are stupid.

First of all, you're playing on Hyrule Temple according to what you said. Tell your friends to play on the five neutral stages; just a suggestion.

Also, pick someone with a projectile? I dunno. All I can say is play better with practice. =[

Top Bottom