• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game and Watch PSA

Status
Not open for further replies.

hinataxs

Smash Rookie
IDK about you guys but im new here...i got almost all my psa's from here and im only missing a couple..obviously Game and Watch is one of them..

I was hoping u guys the people can help me finish this problem...alot of people (maybe just my friends XD) all want a mr.game and watch psa and the only one we found didnt work...so im asking u guys if u can make a Mr.Game and Watch PSA for everyone to enjoy please and thank you.

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
what?
do you mean g&w textures or actual PSAs.

if you mean textures, look around http://kittycorpgallery.wordpress.com/

but i dont think anyones made a PSA over g&w yet and probably won't unless it's like missingNO or something strange like wise.

hinataxs

Smash Rookie
I meant the actual PSA...like uhhh maybe a fire game and watch or ice...idk

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Go into the Brawl Workshop in the General Brawl Forum, they have a Customized Content area. You're going to want to ask there. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom