• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game and Watch Funny Videos, Cool Combos, Silly Pictures etc.

HaxMiner

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5300-9452-8037
Yo people, I'm just gonna be dumping cool combos and funny moments that happen on FG or while playing on Smash Ladder. Here are just two of the things that I have gotten recorded, I'll add more in the future. Feel free to add your own videos down below!

Last edited:

NouveauRétro

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Royal_Bros.
Tee hee
Taken with my iPad. I have an even better whole match against a BowJow, gotta go record it. Also, I love double bair to Fire, such a good setup.

Last edited:

NotAsian

Smash Journeyman
My favorite is stage spike with bair, then immediate footstool on captain falcon haha the shame!!

Great Vids though

LinkoHakurei

Smash Cadet
NNID
LinkoHakurei
3DS FC
3136-6656-2820
Ness has to be my favorite MU when playing G&W because **** like this happens...

steuben

Smash Cadet
NNID
steuben
Switch FC
SW-3172-1265-3244
Ness has to be my favorite MU when playing G&W because **** like this happens...
wooooooahhh hey now, can you explain what's going on here? i always try to gimp ness with the bucket but almost always SD due to the ending lag. THIS looks about exactly as safe as you can get.

tell me if i'm wrong here: the windbox of Fire's trampoline pushed ness into his own thunder, but he hit g&w during Fire's invincibility frames?

LinkoHakurei

Smash Cadet
NNID
LinkoHakurei
3DS FC
3136-6656-2820
wooooooahhh hey now, can you explain what's going on here? i always try to gimp ness with the bucket but almost always SD due to the ending lag. THIS looks about exactly as safe as you can get.

tell me if i'm wrong here: the windbox of Fire's trampoline pushed ness into his own thunder, but he hit g&w during Fire's invincibility frames?
Yea if you're playing against a ness don't go for the bucket just use Fire right besides him and the windbox from the trampoline will push him away from the pk thunder and he will fall to his death but this time around i use fire to early so instead he instantly hit himself with the pk thunder and was sent downwards but since the windbox was still active he just stood in place and then fell to his death lol!

Top Bottom