• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Galveston County challenge Pooston

not_mouf

Smash Cadet
HOUSTON SUX

thatz right guyz galveston county (galveston, texas city, la marque, etc) is challenge houston (aka pooston cuz they stink) to a 5 on 5 crew battle. our team will consister of MOUF, RIOT, TARZAN, MATT DAMON, and either PRAY B4M3 or MARION (theyll play eachother for tha spot) so listen up houston, clean tha **** out of ur soiled pantiez and man up, pick ur 5 best playerz and letz do this. we'll wait till after ronnie comez back from disney world before we **** u all obscenely. we already have our team together and ronnie will pick yallz team since he got 1st last tourney so get ready for a beating Pooston and may i suggest Ronnie, Roy r, Sandtrap, TGM, and Xzalla i think that would make for a good crew battle

not_mouf

Smash Cadet
hey i suggest everybody throw in 20$ for this and also TGM sayz he does not want to play becuz he knowz he'll lose which is for tha best anywayz since he sux

Sand-Trap

Smash Journeyman
LoLz, I'm down, $20/head. We have our three for sure...need to figure out the other two...expected date, time, and location for this crew battle?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
May I suggest you guys do this at BloodTemple's possible tourney?

TGM

Smash Lord
i 4th and finalize the idea.

i will not do this cause itsjust stupid. The houston team will obliterate(no joke) the galvez team. Me alone can beat them team. now just think, ronnie AND cf AND a dallas SandTrap........ team galvez will be blown back to the stone age.

plus, with sand trap on there its not a houston team its houston/dallas team......thats kinda dumb. no offense to sandtrap though cause i like the guy.

but yea, ill be help running bloods tourney and i guess if its ok with him it can be done there.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Jimboooooooooo should be on the team.

not_mouf

Smash Cadet
well if xzalla and tgm dont wanna do it yall should prolly pick up jake and oscar

G@BE

Smash Lord
no.... no we wont ray...

Magnolia is exactly = to **** with the amount of actual good players we have....

Houston>Magnolia as of now

Magnolia>Galveston... yea that sounds about right heh :p jk

not_mouf

Smash Cadet
Me alone can beat them team
i beat you in tourney, and tarzan beat you in a mm so obviously we can both beat u. no johnz either i dont wanna hear that **** just accept it, i would be way more worried about sandtrap/ronnie/roy r than i would about u so plz dont say dumb stuff like that

TGM

Smash Lord
u beat me once in tourney.........so you can all the sudden be better? nope.

tarzan beat me in the MM, i beat him in the rematch........so he sbetter? nope.

so like i said. me alone can beat you guys.

The Knee

Smash Apprentice
Hi guys! I will be looking forward to this! LOL

GET IT

FORWARD?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Top Bottom