• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GA Stockbridge Smash Melee Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrMcLovens

Smash Rookie
alright...look. I know, I'm new to the thread and don't have a clue how to use it or where to properly post etc so I'm gonna bring on the crucifixions here, I'm sorry.

That said, I just wanted to pop in here and say that anyone over 18 years of age, in the Stockbridge GA area, there is a shop where I will be setting up smash melee at. I'm personally really excited, as I haven't played in a while.

this isn't a "tournament" per say but it is going to be LOADS of fun.

here's the thing though. it's in a vape shop, so if you aren't down with sitting in a cloud of delicious smelling vapor and chilling with a bunch of awesome vapors than this may not be for you.

however, if you are 18 or over and want to come by to chill with a bunch of vape heads, have two good restaurants right next door, Play loads of smash, listen to some cool cats jam out their music,watch a cloud competition and a trick competition...than you my friends will have a great ass time. I don't work at the shop but I am good friends with the owner and helping him with it. I am also a smash player (not all that good but I would LOVE to play someone better than me).

the way I see it we have two options here,
1. ask for info about it
2. tell me I'm in the wrong part of town and gtfo

:)

Chainz

Sleepy Chainz
Premium
3DS FC
1075-1816-9029
Wrong part of town gtfo.

For real tho, this sounds like my kind of hangout. Too bad im not in the area. :/

DrMcLovens

Smash Rookie
Wrong part of town gtfo.

For real tho, this sounds like my kind of hangout. Too bad im not in the area. :/
Man I know, I'm sorry :\ it's gonna be a blast, I wish I knew a way to contact local smash players I the area or even get people to see this post.
Either way it's gonna be a blast. I wish I had money out the arse so I could fly down whoever wanted to go HAHAHA

Chainz

Sleepy Chainz
Premium
3DS FC
1075-1816-9029
Man I know, I'm sorry :\ it's gonna be a blast, I wish I knew a way to contact local smash players I the area or even get people to see this post.
Either way it's gonna be a blast. I wish I had money out the arse so I could fly down whoever wanted to go HAHAHA
You try posting in the Facebook group for your scene?

DrMcLovens

Smash Rookie
You try posting in the Facebook group for your scene?
no...teach me?

I literally just got back into melee and am loving life lol. the entire "scene" thing...or even tournaments existing is new to me. I know, I've been living under a rock thinking I was good because I could beat lvl 9 computers and short hop fwd air with fox....

Chainz

Sleepy Chainz
Premium
3DS FC
1075-1816-9029
no...teach me?

I literally just got back into melee and am loving life lol. the entire "scene" thing...or even tournaments existing is new to me. I know, I've been living under a rock thinking I was good because I could beat lvl 9 computers and short hop fwd air with fox....
Lol

Try here: http://smashboards.com/threads/georgia-social-thread.206029/

You can find the link for the Georgia Melee FB group there on the first page.

Not many people use these regional threads anymore to meet up, socialize, and stuff. Everyone usually sticks to social media now, especially Facebook.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Go to the Regional Zones on Smashboards for this sort of thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom