• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GA going to gigabits next weekend(Dashizwiz will be there!!!)

PB&J

Smash Hero
As you heard or not heard, melee gigabits is next saturday oct 3rd. Me, lambchops, and merc really want to go and want to find a reliable ride to go there.

We will be housed by colbol from friday night to sunday morning. We will help with the gas and help you drive most of the way there and back.

plus orlando fl is too much fun. shiz is confirmed on going and dj nintendo.

if your interested let me know

aim-itsgotabetheshoe

lambchops' aim-electropimpslap

phone-631-484-0733

thanks in advanced

hit me up anytime

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
the one i drove saturday was my mom's car. my dad's car was acting up so he borrowed mines. i already asked my mom to borrow hers this weekend. she kinda looked at me and started laughing. my car is smaller than that one so yeah, it'll be a cramped ride unless you can find someone else.

AtmaIllumina

Smash Apprentice
I am definitely coming. But I need a ride. Anyone generous enough to give me a ride. I live in Port Orange/Daytona Beach. I am moving so right now I am unsure about where I am going to be moving to. I'll help pay for gas or anything. I'm a pretty fun guest to have and I'm funny. Just let me know the conditions, if anyone is able to give me a ride.... PM me or frop me a visitor messgae if you're planning on having me and I'll give the details.

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
alright. i get out of class at 1:00 so i'll probably shoot by the house to get my stuff and then make my way on towards your place which should be around 3:30. address? FYI, you may want to bring some cd's. all i got in the car is joe budden, immortal technique and eminem so if you want to listen to something, better bring it yourselves.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
lol marty that was uncalled for. yea idc wat u listen to i got my ipod on me and evan said he can bring some stuff to listen to and we can drive most of the way there for u. now all we gotta do is get ssome money now

Scidadle

Smash Champion
alright. i get out of class at 1:00 so i'll probably shoot by the house to get my stuff and then make my way on towards your place which should be around 3:30. address? FYI, you may want to bring some cd's. all i got in the car is joe budden, immortal technique and eminem so if you want to listen to something, better bring it yourselves.
What a swell guy.

Only 9 posts and he's already driving people

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
for Chops sake Marty, leave it be =D

good luck to all of you at gigs, provided you all go

IAmBlu3: thanks for taking my boy Chops to see and play his FL peeps again =D

Scidadle was only poking fun at your post count, dont worry about it :)

PB&J

Smash Hero
guess it can never be for evan's sake..im not worried though

and we have gas money son..we were worried about other stuff..but i have it all taken care of now..see u tomm..well call me later actually

Top Bottom