• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G&W Heavy Trampoline Question

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
When does the hitbox come out and when does the invincibility start? Thanks!

- GimR

Keep2D

Smash Cadet
NNID
Keep2D
Based on tests, it looks like the Hitbox starts at around the same time normal UpB starts, which is frame 8, and it seems the invincibility starts at the same time too.
The end of invincibility is tough to make out though, it seems the invincibility ends right when G&W hits 75% of his total ascent but it's tough to make out with all the glowing that happens.

Have fun with Melee UpB. Lol

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Based on tests, it looks like the Hitbox starts at around the same time normal UpB starts, which is frame 8, and it seems the invincibility starts at the same time too.
The end of invincibility is tough to make out though, it seems the invincibility ends right when G&W hits 75% of his total ascent but it's tough to make out with all the glowing that happens.

Have fun with Melee UpB. Lol
I'm talking about the golden one. That's heavy trampoline right?

Keep2D

Smash Cadet
NNID
Keep2D
I'm talking about the golden one. That's heavy trampoline right?
Assuming your talking about Custom UpB 2 "Heavy Trampoline" that has less vertical recovery than normal UpB and does 16% if sweetspotted.

I didn't pay attention to the colors.
But I'm pretty sure we're talking about the same one.

Last edited:
Top Bottom