• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funniest Saddest Thing

Chibi-pika

Smash Journeyman
Somewhere in the desert, where cactus grow, and it
I know its no big deal and I just want to share this and some people may remember it but anyways my brother was playing SSBB and it was online. When he started playing jigglypuff, 3 of the 4 people were jigglypuff also against a pokemon trainer i believe. He started taunting and they all starting taunting except pokemon trainer. They soon synced and it become one annoying taunt! They did this for a couple matches, then they decided to roll up into balls and wait. Pokemon trainer got annoyed of course and attacked and my brother unrolled and i believe the others did too. The funniest part is my brother figured out how to kill yourself in one blow with jigglypuff. Just guard until the bubble bursts and you go sky high! When pokemon trainer got annoyed and left the 3 jigglypuffs then started taunting again. Then my brother showed them how to kill themselves by guarding, and then they all did it! It was like a 4th of July fireworks, except with Jigglypuffs of course :chuckle:

I suppose if you have any funny/sad things that happened to you online during brawl you can post what happened too.

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
Here's the video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=R3mNwEAddzg

We fooled around during these online matches, the usual taunting, crawling, etc.

(Failed) Jigglypuff glitch (2:12- 2:20) - I was the one who attempted this. As soon as the bridge got fixed, I stumbled over and accidentally rolled to the side and died. Yup! Can you say "Epic fail"?

The Ultimate Chimera (2:22 - 2:44) - After the Chimera appeared, I decided to go kill myself. Then, the other 3 started to copy what I was doing. Apparently, Cpt. Falcon got 300% without dying.

Landmaster FS glitch (2:44 - 3:17) - A Wolf player decided to go for the glitch and he was successful. The 3 of us tried to get on his screen, but the guy decides to taunt and jump everywhere and so we got LOST! I was laughing the whole time while Toon Link and Zelda were trying to run "together" to get him. Finally, when time was about to run out, all 3 of us appeared from the right screen, all attacking him at once. Heheh, BEST online moment. :chuckle:

Palkia's Mirrored Stage (3:59 - 4:09) - This one was ridiculous. All 4 of us got confused when we got mirrored. We died during this. Falco, I don't know what he was doing. He paused for a few seconds just watching everyone die, it looked like he knew what was going on.

That's about it!

Crazy_mofo213

Smash Lord
^
That video had me laughing the whole way through. And the Zelda missing was the best! lol
You should seriously consider making another one.

Top Bottom