• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FUN....with the alphabet!

Staz

Smash Lord
Link to original post: [drupal=4986]FUN....with the alphabet![/drupal]

this is something I thought was really creative, and it describes me in ALL the ways I can think of, I suggest that everyone should try it as well! I thought it would be somewhat boring, but it caught my attention and really got me in the mood.

A=Attractive: people always have different perspectives but I've always thought that I've been fairly good looking thanks to my parents, confidence is key.

B=Bright: I always try to be and always will be a positive person.

C=Confident: though sometimes things seem hard, I am always confident that things will turn out good.

D=Dreamer: I've always have had a huge imagination, for stories and for anything exciting in this world.

E=Eager: there are times when I cannot hold back the anticipation.

F=Funny: it's always great to make jokes, but of course ones that aren't harmful, but being funny always lighten ups the room.

G=Grateful: I've always been grateful for what I have in every way.

H=Happy: what better way than to start off your day with a smile.

I:Independent: letting people down is something I don't like to do. I try to avoid it by being independent all the time, and gaining people's trust.

J:Jealous: this is a trait that I have but I do not like at all, jealousy is one of the centers of hatred and conflicts, I try to avoid it as much as possible.

K:Kind: sometimes we do not like people for their actions or something that they have done to you, but to be kind is to be a better person, If they understand that, then they will show the same kindness to you and to everyone else.

L:Lazy: there are times when I just want a day to relax, sleep in, enjoy my favorite shows, and I do admit that I procrastinate a lot but as long as I don't make it a habit, I should be fine. Don't make it a habit.

M:Mature: I'm not always mature, but when the time is needed I am mature in the situation.

N: Nervous: well...who isn't nervous? When I get nervous I yawn a lot.

O:organized: the best way to get things done and achieve your goals is to be organized. it really does help a lot.

P:personable: I try to have a pleasing personality and to be very sociable.

Q:Quiet: at time I do get quiet when I'm not in my comfort zone. Usually it takes me a little to adjust, but in the end it all works out.

R:Respectful: Being respectful is an amazing trait that everyone should have. Showing and having respect to our parents, and to women, is just great. If we show respect to others, then we will be granted with the same respect from them.

S:Sarcastic: I love being sarcastic, at times it could get people irritated so we must watch out for what we say.

T:Thoughtful: I put others before me, and make sure that their happiness will have them continue on doing great things.

U: Understanding: I am always understanding to those in hard situations. a lot of times, we don't even begin to imagine what others have gone through. being understanding let's others know that they are not alone, that others have felt their pain and with enough hope they can get through anything and through the situation, make us a better person.

V:Vacuous: at times, life sometimes hits me hard and it makes me feel very empty.

W:Wise: I always think of ways that deliver the best possible outcomes. in every single one of my choices

X:Xanthic: it's hard to find a word that starts with x.... but, I do love green!

Y:young: I'm still filled with young traits, very enthusiastic, and also inspired with the power of youth.

Z:Zest: I have passion for everything I admire.

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
Some additional fun with the alphabet is the song A Gorey Demise by Creature Feature.

Anyways, this was really interesting. I'll have to do this in my spare time one of these days. Weird part of all this is that you and me aren't that different from one another.

Top Bottom