• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fun Smash Video Ideas (Need Help and tips)

interpunct

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EliteInterpunct
3DS FC
3110-5751-3360
Hey guys, I was thinking of maybe answering topics in the unhappy thread if people would like or something ya know? I think I can give out some good advice and some real answers to some of the issues there, or so my friends say. This would be over Smash 4 videos probably.

I have a few other video ideas to do while playing smash 4 and maybe I'll implement PM and Melee at some point however it's much easier to record smash 4 at the moment, so what are fun ideas of content you might find enjoyable? I have a few ideas but I really want to know what are things you would watch if you're interested in watching smash videos?

I used to make YouTube videos about 6-8 years ago and recently I decided to start again, not for the views or the fame or money, mostly because I had a lot of honest god fun with myself and friends and it served as a nice reminder of the fun times I have sometimes while playing the little fun thing we all do here, video games.

Last edited:
Top Bottom