• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fun Ragnell Tricks

Indignant

Smash Journeyman
While playing SSE with Ike, I discovered a couple of very helpful tricks that Ike can do...It's not very applicable in VS. matches unless you are playing a stage like Skyworld.

When Ike does Aether, Ragnell goes to the same height every time. This includes through platforms you yourself cannot jump through. Ike throws the sword, it spins in the air, and he finishes Aether from BENEATH the platform. This has (very) limited uses in Vs. matches, as your opponent will likely not allow these conditions to surface...but if they do, it can be a fun surprise for a little damage (and with Ike, you don't need much!).

Any other fun Ragnell tricks that you've found?

Betaz

Smash Ace
>.> uh I do this all the time when trying to recover from the edge since it goes through the stage you can keep them from getting close to you...

Indignant

Smash Journeyman
I suppose. Are there any other applications of this or other odd sword tricks that only Ragnell can do?

Betaz

Smash Ace
with Aether? well you can suicide with it occasionally (meaning killing yourself and your opponent) but it's kinda hard to do...it happens to me whenever someone is edgehogging me and their invincibility frames run out and I use it to try and get back...soooo ya...

Top Bottom