• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fun New Smash 4 Game Style

SCOAKS5

Smash Cadet
NNID
Littecoaks
3DS FC
0834-3506-2629
So basically the game mode I thought of revolves around playing with the damage ratio at 2.0x. That's right, being at 50% in this game mode is a blessing XD. I added some few rules to make it more interesting.

There's 6 minutes total of game time, and no specific stock (turn on Display Score for the timed match). When one person is winning by 6 kills, it is a "mercy rule" and he/she automatically wins before time goes out. All and only Ω form stags are legal. This is because on a stage like battlefield, you can down throw on the top platform and basically auto-kill every time (tho this isn't an official game mode/rule set so do whatever you want XD). That's pretty much it. It's a lot of fun mainly because you can be down like 3 kills and come back with a minute left because it's 2x damage.

That's it! Remember, some characters are strong enough to oil at 0%. Down throw is your best friend in most cases. Also, kill percentage is about 20-30% :) Enjoy

I'm sure I'm not the first to have a game mode like this but I still think this is a fun way to play 2x ratio

Last edited:

sunfleck

Smash Rookie
NNID
sunfleck
I have a game mode too: Everyone is jigglypuff with eight stocks on pacland. It's a real competition.

Top Bottom