• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fsmash waddle-dee -> do they cause damage when flying?

brg

Smash Ace
I was wondering say an opponent is recovering from above, and theres a deedle-dee out there, and I fsmash it. Its gonna fly away really fast, and if it hits the opponent, will it cause (more) damage?

IvoYaridovich

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4355-9654-5728
Waddle Dees and Doos only do damage when thrown by Dedede or when they do their respective attacks on the ground. Hitting them at someone will not cause extra damage.

brg

Smash Ace
instant KO
that wouldve been epic

Opponent just got thrown out of the stage, recovering from above. DDD throws out a waddle dee, only to land on the edge. DDD Smashes the waddledee, and flies towards the opponent at an alarming velocity. He tries to dodge, but its too late, BOOM KO

jbozz1217

Smash Apprentice
It'd be like the soccer ball... :D

That would be so awesome. I remember the first time I fsmashed a waddle-dee. I was like OMG maybe it will hurt opponents!... Hahaha.

Top Bottom