• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FRUSTRATED with Megaman?! Help me PLEASE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tha_Crystal_Gemz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
miki-iki
3DS FC
4425-1738-4816
Switch FC
SW-5889-0433-4399
Hello all.
Okay, so in FG - I am not a pro player but I got the basics down - maybe intermediate, whatever. Anyway, I use Peach and Dr. Mario primarily. If my opponent is GOOD and uses Megaman and/or Sonic, I am dead, dead, dead, dead, dead and very salty, to the point of throwing the 3DS and stomping on it. I am really frustrated because nothing I do works. NOTHING.
I am not a sore loser by any means, but usually after I lose a match, I recognize my mistakes and able to win next match. Not the case with Megaman.

When I use Peach against Megaman, I make use of my turnips, I use tilt moves and only Smash when there is a clear opening (which is almost never) - meanwhile, Megaman is throwing projectiles like crazy and shooting his mega buster while I am flinching like I am having a seizure. I know to close the distance, and I try to but between the mega buster, grabbing, and other stuff I am already 150 percent by then. Is it just a bad match up period with Peach? I feel that she is too slow to keep up with the projectiles (maybe it is just my playstyle). Can Peach beat a good Megaman with good defense, good offense, just overall solid play?

Help...not having fun in these matches AT ALL!

CAUP

Smash Journeyman
First I would take him to Hyrule Castle. The large stage size gives peach her room to get turnips out and keep her space.Try tricking MM to go into the tornado. I also recommend camping in the hut thing on the right side of the stage.

This is melee dude

Tha_Crystal_Gemz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
miki-iki
3DS FC
4425-1738-4816
Switch FC
SW-5889-0433-4399
First I would take him to Hyrule Castle. The large stage size gives peach her room to get turnips out and keep her space.Try tricking MM to go into the tornado. I also recommend camping in the hut thing on the right side of the stage.

This is melee dude

Oh. Well, someone told me to post this here. Sorry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom