• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Frog Hopping: A New Greninja Strategy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plogo4308

Smash Rookie
So I'm just gonna cut to the chase on what Froghopping is and how to do it. Step 1: To start off you have to play as :4greninja: (no duh) and select a stage. Step 2: Simply jump above an enemy on the ground and perform a down air attack on the fighter :GCA: :GCD: . After landing the blow, :4greninja: will be lifted into the air a bit. Step 3: Use this time to move over to where the previously hit fighter went and perform another down air attack. Step 4: Repeat step 4 constantly to perform the down-air combo i call froghopping. I especially suggest going this maneuver in 8 Player Smash on omega stages where you can jump from one player to another with ease. i hoped you enjoyed this guide and please leave replies down below.

:happysheep: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :happysheep::shyguy::shyguy::shyguy::shyguy::shyguy::happysheep::shyguy::shyguy::shyguy::shyguy::shyguy::happysheep::shyguy::shyguy::shyguy::shyguy::shyguy::happysheep::shyguy::shyguy::shyguy::shyguy:

Last edited:

Spirst

This revolutionary AT has already been known since before the game was even released. Good effort.

I really should make a directory with [READ HERE BEFORE MAKING A NEW THREAD] added onto the end.

Thread terminated

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom