• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

friggin prison break

Mith_

Smash Champion
Link to original post: [drupal=770]friggin prison break[/drupal]

what the **** man
i watched all of those episodes, filled with suspense and actions and unexpected twists and turns, for them to

>>>spoilers inc, i dunno if it comes on at a different time anywhere else or anything.<<<

finally get scylla and get away with it, then give it to don, just for him to ****ING KILL HIS ASSISSTANT WTF THAT GIRL WAS FINEEEEEEEEEEE then turn on them all and try to sell scylla with gretchen.

i am seriously pissed and i could break my keyboard now if i could afford another one.

Wind Owl

Smash Lord
Eh, what did you expect? I mean we're only on episode 12 and they need to fill 26 episodes. I was rather upset that they
killed off Miriam,
but they needed the plot to go somewhere.

Mith_

Smash Champion
Wow 26 episodes lol. I'm waiting for the show to end.
Miriam was the name of his assistant correct? I forgot her name just that quick.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
its just getting more and more ridiculous, im about to watch the most recent ep....

WTF IS SCYLLA

Top Bottom