• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Friendlies 4 Items" Discord server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FredericaIrving

Smash Rookie
Hello there, fellow Smash Bros players. I'm currently working on making a well organized server dedicated to the section of the Smash community that enjoys the use of items in Smash Bros. I tried, but couldn't seem to find a Discord server for Smash 4 that is dedicated to item use. So my plans are to create a server that can help to break down all of the inner workings and techniques of each item, how to use them, and how to counter those who use them. Plans for events are in store for the future, including online tournaments that will feature items. Anywhere from all items enabled, to theme-based item sets, to featuring one item exclusively. The server is still in its alpha stage and is not yet public. I am however, open to suggestions and ideas. A beginning mod team will also be necessary for the server, so I may be willing to take an interview.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom